Back to Careers
Director of Sales - Supply
Clean Renewable Energy for Everyone
We’re a fast-growing market leader who envisions a world where renewable energy powers our economy and society. Shared and sustainable energy assets, such as solar and wind farms, are the key to this vision, where healthy, inexpensive energy changes the world in which we live. It is a tremendous challenge with huge social benefits, and it is also one of the greatest economic opportunities in the history of business. Building an industry takes commitment, hard work, and a willingness to work on the messy details. That is where we see our most valuable contribution. Ampion’s platform enables the clean energy revolution by connecting consumers and clean energy providers. We enable consumers to purchase low cost green energy, while providing the customers and revenue for the industry to thrive.
We are seeking a talented leader who will manage and build a sales focused on the clean energy generation side of Ampion's business. As the Director of Sales, you will play a critical role in managing/building a client relationship to deliver the capacity we need to meet our goals. This role reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
- Your dominant responsibility is to grow the supply side of Ampion’s business nationwide, bringing additional renewable assets onto our platform and collaborating with the other teams within Ampion to ensure their successful onboarding and satisfaction.
- As a member of this sales organization, you will develop our capabilities to be market leading and repeatable, establishing systematic approaches that scale. As a senior member of the Ampion team, you will contribute to our forecasting, budgeting and our broader corporate strategy.
- Because of your experiences and skills, you will support our efforts in other aspects of the business in an ad hoc fashion that leverages the best of your expertise without detracting from your daily responsibilities.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE:
- You have deep expertise in the renewable energy and distributed generation markets and deep relationships into the investors and developers who are long-term asset owners. This includes familiarity with the business of site development.
- Direct expertise is key, but your intrinsic attributes are very important. We expect a tremendous hunger for delivering results, charismatic leadership within your team and across the organization, and especially a can-do, collaborative approach that overcomes obstacles as a regular matter of course.
- Sales and executive leadership are built upon impeccable communication and interpersonal skills.
- 8+ years of sales experience in the renewable energy or distributed generation industries
- Bachelor's Degree / MBA a plus
- Comply with Ampion Written Information Security Policy (WISP), Ampion Employee Guidelines
- and all other Ampion Information Security Policies and Procedures
- Take responsibility for any Ampion assets assigned to you
- Promptly report any security events, incidents or weaknesses to Ampion Security as outlined in the WISP
Equal Opportunity Ampion is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We seek to be an inclusive community and actively encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and identities.
Interested in this job?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com