Back to Careers
Front End Developer
Renewable Energy Everywhere, For Everyone
We’re a fast-growing market leader who envisions a world where renewable energy powers our economy and society. Shared and sustainable energy assets, such as solar and wind farms, are the key to this vision, where healthy, inexpensive energy changes the world in which we live. It is a tremendous challenge with huge social benefits, and it is also one of the greatest economic opportunities in the history of business.
Building an industry takes commitment, hard work, and a willingness to work on the complex details. That is where we see our most valuable contribution. Ampion’s platform enables the clean energy revolution by connecting consumers and clean energy providers. We enable consumers to purchase low cost green energy, while providing the customers and revenue for the industry to thrive.
Ampion’s software is a critical differentiator for the company and what allows us to scale efficiently. As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with within a web application, which makes your role crucial for the success of our business.
- Design and build a beautiful, intuitive, fast, reliable React/Next.js -based applications
- Experience collaborating with other engineers, designers, and product managers on user-oriented projects
- Monitor and improve front-end performance.
- Document application changes and development updates
What you bring to the team:
- 5+ years experience with dynamic web applications with front-end frameworks such as React, Vue.js or Angular
- Experience with Next.js a plus
- Experience consuming application APIs (REST, GraphQL)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Having good hands-on experience in CI/CD, SCCS, work management systems. Google cloud build, GitHub, Jira preferred
- Experience with databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Oracle is a plus
Social justice is at the center of Ampion’s mission to bring renewable energy everywhere, to everyone. We are committed to a diverse and vibrant workforce. If you lack a specific credential for this position but believe that your strengths will propel our mission, we would love to hear from you.
Ampion is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We seek to be an inclusive community and actively encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and identities.
Interested in this job?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com