Back to Careers
Internship: Software Engineer
Renewable Energy Everywhere, For Everyone
Location: Albuquerque, NM (Hybrid/Remote) / Late January to May time frame
We are looking to hire within the Albuquerque, NM area so they can work hand and hand with our Head of Platform Development. We’re a fast-growing market leader who envisions a world where renewable energy powers our economy and society. Shared and sustainable energy assets, such as solar and wind farms, are the key to this vision, where healthy, inexpensive energy changes the world in which we live. It is a tremendous challenge with huge social benefits, and it is also one of the greatest economic opportunities in the history of business.
Building an industry takes commitment, hard work, and a willingness to work on the messy details. That is where we see our most valuable contribution. Ampion’s platform enables the clean energy revolution by connecting consumers and clean energy providers. We enable consumers to support low-cost, renewable energy while providing the customers and revenue for the industry to thrive.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop applications, Troubleshoot, debug, and test code
- Document and test software applications
- Research, investigate, and fix software issues
- Collaborate with skilled team members and cross-functional industry professionals
- Contribute to problem solving, ideation, and solution creation activities
Requirements & Qualifications
- Computer Science, Software Engineering or related major
- Experience with common programming languages such as Golang, Java, and Python
- Good understanding of basic coding techniques and ability to code effectively and efficiently
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
Benefits for you as an Intern at Ampion
- Practical software engineering experience
- Opportunity to collaborate with skilled software engineers
- Mentoring and training opportunities with seasoned professionals
- Proactively learn new technologies
- Potential for Full time employment
Ampion is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We seek to be an inclusive community and actively encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and identities.
Interested in this job?
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org