Back to Careers
LMI Community Partnerships Manager
Clean Renewable Energy for Everyone
We’re a fast-growing market leader who envisions a world where renewable energy powers our economy and society. Shared and sustainable energy assets, such as solar and wind farms, are the key to this vision, where healthy, inexpensive energy changes the world in which we live. It is a tremendous challenge with huge social benefits, and it is also one of the greatest economic opportunities in the history of business.
Building an industry takes commitment, hard work, and a willingness to work on the messy details. That is where we see our most valuable contribution. Ampion’s platform enables the clean energy revolution by connecting consumers and clean energy providers. We enable consumers to access clean energy savings, while providing the customers and revenue for the industry to thrive.
With over 70% of households in America unable to access rooftop solar, Community Solar emerges as the most accessible and inclusive option for individuals to participate in the clean energy transition. Ampion is seeking a dynamic and forward-thinking Community Partnerships Manager to lead the way in expanding access to Community Solar in underserved communities. In this role, you will identify and cultivate strategic partnerships with organizations, businesses, and local governments and develop outreach campaigns to enroll households in Ampion Community Solar. Through these collaborations, you will empower communities and promote equitable energy solutions, ensuring that renewable energy benefits are accessible to all.
Identify and cultivate strategic partnerships:
- Research and identify potential organizations, businesses, and local governments that serve low-to-moderate income communities.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and engage them in the value of an Ampion Community Solar partnership.
- Negotiate agreements with partners to ensure mutual benefits and clearly define roles and responsibilities.
DEVELOP OUTREACH CAMPAIGNS:
- Design and implement tailored outreach campaigns to raise awareness within each partner’s community network about Ampion’s Community Solar program.
- Collaborate internally to create impactful messaging, materials and overall experience for low-to-moderate income subscribers and partners.
- Utilize various channels, including online platforms, events, and media.
- Continuously monitor campaign results and collaborate internally and with partners to improve campaign performance.
CONTINUOUSLY DEVELOP LOW-TO-MODERATE INCOME PARTNERSHIP STRATEGY:
- Manage your network of partner campaigns to achieve individual sales targets and contribute to specific project/market milestones.
- Establish metrics and KPIs to measure effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Be an internal champion for our low-to-moderate income subscriber and the product experience.
- Proven success in community outreach, partnership development, business development, sales or a similar role.
- Demonstrated commitment to equity, inclusivity, and social justice.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively engage with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in project management and ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Flexibility to travel for meetings and events.
- Experience working with underserved or environmental justice communities preferred
- Knowledge of renewable energy, particularly community solar programs preferred
Interested in this job?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com